I think they do this BS on purpose...

I was at walmart last night and bought a bag of salt water taffy...I REALLY like the blue rasberry ones and that was the only flavor I wanted out of it...this bag was a 5 pound bag so I thought there would be alot!! THERE WAS TWO!!!! I am so mad...
Have you ever had something like this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, you know the Vlasic hot and spicy mix? It's got cauliflower, cucumbers, onions, peppers and carrots in it and all i like is the carrots. You can see through the jar, and it looks like there's a lot in there. But it's usually just one big one!! Asses....
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• SAME THING! xcept my fav is cinnomon. i bought a huge bag and only got 3. i was sooo bummed. cant wait for summer so i can go to the beach and go to the candy store and buy a box of only cinnomom or 2 boxes lol. i tried finding just that one flavor to order it but nothing its a bulk thing u get all flavors. but at this store at the beach u could just get one flavor or 2 3 dosent matter. mmmm i cant wait.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have a TON of cinnomon in my bag if you want it!!
    Anonymous

• Go to yummies.com and if you decide to order the saltwater taffy send them a note asking them to send you a box with more of your favorites in them. The box has a see-thru window so they can tell what is inside.
    Yummies is an awesome candy store located on Route 1 in Kittery, ME. I used to buy from them when I lived there.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009