I can't believe this...So Embarrassing (TMI) Please help!

Thank goodness I can post this anonymously!

I really don't want to go to the Dr. about this cause I use to work there and everybody knows me and that's the only place I can go. I got a hemorrhoid while I was pregnant and now it won't go away! It's internal, doesn't really give me problems, I just bleed when I have a BM. I just don't want someone I know sticking their finger where it doesn't belong. Oh gosh! This sucks.

If you've had this problem or knew someone who did, did you see your Dr or do a home remedy? Please tell me I can avoid the Dr. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• i have the same problem although my is external, i got it when i was giving birth to my daughter. i hate to say this but i would go to the doc b/c they can give you the best help. remember, they are there to help you and tend to your problem, not to judge you . don't worry , everything will be ok:)
    autumnsmom1128

Answer by autumnsmom1128 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What i have found is to stay regular with bowel movements and not get constipated. Therefore, increase fiber, water intake and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eat wheat products, not foods that have white flour. You might want to check with your doc to make sure you really know what is going on.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have those to b4 i was ever pregant it was internal and now its out i hate them but im seeing a doctor to help me get rid of it he says its not normal to still have it because my baby is already 1 and 4 months so we'llsee what happenes this wweekend when i go back. he put me on a axative so that i wont be constipated so i think thats the key to not be constipated
    Anonymous