Are you, or have you ever been a stripper?

I currently can say no. But that is about to change. So are there any other strippers at night/weekends and SAHM during the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You ladies seriously need to stop right where you are with your rude comments about strippers!!! 90% of strippers are not whores!! There are girls trying to get through law and med school I worked with a girl who was doing it cause her little brother needed a heart transplant cause he was gonna die and they couldnt afford it!!! There are plenty of whores out there that have never stripped in thier lives!! Ask a how many men have you been with question here on cafe mom and ull see 25 year old women who have been with 20 or 30 guys NOW THATS A WHORE!! I was a stripper cause i needed the money and I have been with only 2 men and they are both the fathers of my babies!! Dont place judgment on something you know diddily squat about!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am not anymore but I was for 3 years I loved it when i did it at a place near my home town but I moved to seattle and that place was WAY too much for me!! anything went there and I do mean ANYTHING!! I just couldnt hack it and I left after 6 months!! then I had my daughter and that was that!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I was a dancer and let me just say that is D A N C E R NOT stripper or WHORE. I wouldn't go back but loved every minute of it at the time becasuse I love to dance and made a ton of money. That was over 20 years ago. There are risk, like being followed home afterward, drug temtation, and violence in the place you work.
    Anonymous

• Ok yes, I like the word Dancer better. But did you dance topless? I will be dancing topless, but no sex or drugs. Alcohol likely, but the club bouncers make sure the girls get safely to their cars and I have a companion dancer that will be with me when we leave. I'm terrified of my first night, but the money is SO good that I can't turn down this chance to help my family out financially so much.
    Anonymous

• Can I ask a question? I'm not bashing at all but I'm curious, are you married? If yes, then how does your husband feel about it?
    Anonymous

• Yes I am married. I have children as well. It was actually my husband's idea...at first. Just an off hand comment. But after we started talking about it and thinking about how much I work now just to barely make any $$$ and how I could make double that in one weekend, we both thought it would be a better choice. If I work 2 weekends a month I will make 3x's what I make now working 6 days a week.

Husband and I are very open. And this is not about a sexual experience. I view these pervs as big dollar signs that are going to pay for a new house and nice things for my kids. My husband knows he has nothing to worry about....just another day at the office.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't do it. I see it as demeaning to women and if my husband was ever ok with it then I would feel like he didn't love me enough to want to keeep me to hisself.

I think its wrong. And what kind of MAN would let his wife do this? He can't be much of one.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Whore is what I think of when I think of stripper
    Anonymous

• You really know nothing about my husband....so just because YOU don't agree with something doesn't mean he is not a good person. Because he honestly is. I totally know the stigma that comes with strippers(why do you think I posted anonymous) but I was mostly looking for support from others. I'm not "proud" of this choice...and it's definitely not something anyone but my husband, and the girl I'll be with will know about. We will be driving out of state about 4 hours away. It's not a "lifestyle" I want. But I see it as an opportunity to get that much more for my family in a much shorter time. It also always me to be susie homemaker all week and gone when my children are asleep and not really old enough to think about what's going on. Once they are all in school, and we've got our nice house paid for, going straight for 9-5 is the plan. Dancing isn't a "last resort"...I'm not hard up for drugs or sex. I'll do my job & come home.
    Anonymous

• I've always looked down my nose at strippers as well. Considering this was a huge thing for me. But after I've thought about it and thought about it....it just makes sense to take advantage of it while I can. If some perv wants to give me money to look at my body....that's a house, new cars. And something I can do NOW while my kids are little and won't have to worry about having to find someone else to watch them. Mommy and daddy are always home.
    Anonymous