Just because

Hey just for fun I was just wondering how long it took you guys to get back into your jeans after having a baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• weekish. to get into certain ones. my hips expanded so i'll never fit into my teeny tiny ones i gave those away :)
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Which pair!?!? LOL I was back in my 11's right after...of course I wore them all the way through the pregnancy with rubber hair ties through the loop and around the button.

Now I was a 3 before I EVER had kids. And I will hopefully see that day again soon. But my youngest is now 2 and about 6 months ago I got back into a size 5. I was all the way up to a 13 a year ago.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol I was so proud of myself today because I had my daughter 4 days ago and just for kicks I figured I would try my jeans and they fit lol
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Well kiddo is 2 years old now and I still can't fit my prepregnancy pants.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would just like to tell all of you "oh I'm 4 days out" to please shut up! lol! I'm 2 1/2 months out and have just accepted the fact that it's going to be awhile! My first pregnancy it was a few weeks, but this one kicked my butt!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I was able to fit about a week afterwards. And then I became a stay at mom in winter and am now almost back to my pregnancy size jeans.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 1:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My youngest son is 6 months old and I still can't get into my jeans. I just putter around in sweats now until I can shed my baby pounds.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 1:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I gave up...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• 13 years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009