obama and his 60 minutes??

did any of you watch the 60 minutes interview with obama?
what are your thoughts on his behavior?
do think that someone of his stature should have acted this way on national TV?

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 12:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i have noticed that the news channel that was for him during the election has also started questioning what he is doing and poking at him. so if his supporters do not support him any more then who is in the wrong those who saw what was going on before he was elected or those who have now come around.
    **Excellent observation, which is why I watch CNN more now, Because they hammer the crap the out him. Formerly known as the Obama Channel, I wonder too, why did they change? Did they favor him so they could have alot more coverage of a fool in office for 4 years. Gives them something to do, huh? Never a dull news day with Obama around, I see the thinking there.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I thought it was fine.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 12:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think he was fine.
    Anonymous

• The clips I have seen make him look high.
    Anonymous

• I watched the whole thing, I think he has no freaking clue as to what is going on around him other than the sweeping changes he wants to make to our Constitution and our Nation as we knew it. So the journalist is asking serious questions and he diverts to where his bedroom is? C'mon, no teleprompters to answer for him that day.
    So his response to Geithner and talk of resignation, He nods his Yes, and answers No. In response to the economy he nervously laughs because he knows this journalist isn't drinking the koolaide and the honeymoon is over. It's time Obama, stop drinking, stop smoking, stop partying and stop leaving town when things get tough. It's time to grow up and be a President, stop lying and start giving the people who voted for you some real answers to real problems you helped to create. Stop inheriting and blaming, and grow some brass ones, You have to be accountable just like those you point the finger at.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm a nervous/stressed out laugher too. I can't imagine the stress he's under right now trying to deal with everything. I like the fact that I get see my president on TV often giving addresses and interviews. Good way to keep the people informed.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I saw small portions of it, and unless a joke was cracked right before those questions I find the laughter inappropriate. Not very Presidential IMO. However, I try to take most of this stuff with a grain of salt because I know that they edit much of their programs. Who knows, maybe he was laughing because he cut the cheese.

I really don't care anymore. I don't like his policy and I think he is going the wrong direction for our country. Anything he says now won't convince me otherwise.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Wow, again with the kool aid reference! Bravo!
    Anonymous

• He is inexperienced, and has no class. No teleprompter, No President. Stark reality for those who never saw this side of him before. He is now what he always was, less than mediocre and exactly what 64 million braindead voted for. You got what you asked for, Good for You.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Seriously... why don't you go on 60 minutes there Baby!
    Anonymous