The AntiChrist?

Does anyone else believe that maybe....JUST MAYBE, Barack Obama could be the antichrist we have been warned about? I have been reading some things and watching documentaries and such and well...I just feel they are talking about him! What really got me going today was that china is calling for a world currency...I'm a little freaked! What do you all think? Oh, and please..NO BASHING. This is a subject of opinion not right and wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• abso-freaking-lutely

Anonymous

• yep! you know the song that the rappers made up about him? go find it and play it backwards there saying thank you satan and chanting!! its crazy!
    Anonymous

• Most of my family seems to think so... I just don't know. I am not one to jump to conclusions but anything is possible our country is in such a "quick fix" hurry to repair the economy, that I think he is over praised and over exposed. Which leads people to put a lot of faith in him.

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• abso-freaking-lutely

yesss i agreee
    Anonymous

• I see what your saying Jen..I'm not one to jump to conclusions neither..but you can only ignore signs for so long. What really sealed the deal for me was reading about china wanting a world currency...Plus, the DESCRIPTION of the antichrist is hard to ignore as well. Here is a description commonly used for the antichrist.

So, the world will soon get the leader it seems to be longing and waiting for. A powerful leader who will be popular, attractive, charismatic, and a great talker.

Here is another:
    This coming leader will be very, very popular in the eyes of the world. The world will love him. The world will see him as a great leader, a man of "peace," and as a "messiah."

not to mention everything that is said to take place after he comes into office!
    Anonymous

• - He will be indwelt and empowered by Satan

- He will rise to power over 10 nations

- He will somehow be 'diverse from the rest'

- He will bring peace, yet conquer through treaties and war

- He will be very, very popular around the world

- He will be a great talker and speech maker

- He will likely be charismatic and physically attractive, like King Saul

- He will receive what appears to be a fatal wound to the head

- He will appear to be resurrected from the dead

- His right eye may be blinded and his arm completely withered

- He will enforce a "peace" plan or resolution [covenant] upon nation Israel

[It doesn’t say he signs this treaty, but he enforces some coming 'peace plan' or resolution]

- He may help to get the new Jewish Temple built in
    Anonymous

• - He will appear to perform miracles ("lying signs and wonders")

- He will require that everybody on Earth receive a mark or identification on their

forehead or hand and nobody will legally be able to buy or sell without it

- He will stand in a new Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and declare he is "God"

- Unspeakable terror and war will then engulf Earth for exactly 3½ years (1260 days)

- He will direct the slaughter of millions of Christians and Jews

- He will lead the armies of the world into Israel . . . Armageddon.

Anonymous

• rolling on floorLOL! OMG thank you for the wonderful laugh today. I am going to skip off and post this on all other forums.. so they too can laugh their ass off at you!!!

Anonymous

• Glad I could help anon @ 1250. You all maybe laughing...but your being educated at the same time.
    Anonymous

• I did not vote for him and do not agree with any of his policies however... the anti-christ? No. There are other requirements and he does not fulfill those prophecies. Do I think the things that are happening in our nation are leading up to the anti-christ coming into power? Yes, but because it will have a world wide affect and the anti-christ will be a world ruler/leader.

To OP: Why be freaked? When I see world events happening that I know is leading up to the anti-christ coming into power - my priorities are these - 1) show the love of Christ and show hope and peace during these very hard times - it makes people ask why are you still able to have joy and peace - then you have an opportunity to tell them your hope and peace are in Christ 2) praying for our nation that revival will break out and many will come to have a personal relationship with Him 3) rejoice!!! we're going home soon!!
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009