Could this be bad news?

DH and I are TTC...I was ovulating last week so we tried alot. Well I used one of my ovulation test yesterday and the day before and Im not ovulating anymore, but today I had white egg like discharge. Does this mean Im not pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I wouldnt read to much into it yet, wait another week or so. A better predictor is if you are temping and yor temp is staying up higher than normal.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i think the dischage is normal i use to get it when i was in my late teens ( not pregnant) and a doc said that men should wait a few days to release there sprem so it can build up. so on day one ovulation do it but wait a few days before ovulation. she said something like men can have a million sperm u have sex and do it again the next day he may only have a 1/2 million. my friend was seeing a fertillity doc and thats what she has told me. they also told her to take a break not to do it like rabbits just give a lil time and relax and have fun. after 2 years and a new doc she is now 7 weeks pregnant. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Eggwhite cervical fluid that lubricates and is oftentimes stretchy is most likely fertile. Your body may be telling you that you are approaching ovulation. I know the ovulation predicor tells you otherwise but those tests don't have the best track record. Trust your body. Even if the ovulation predictor said negative, your body can start producing fertile cervical fluid up to 5 days before ovulation, the test only goes 24 to 48 hours before ovulation. Take advantage of your fertile fluids!! Good Luck!!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 1:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009