Should I stay or go?

My hubby's first cousin's fil died.I think my sil should go to the wake since I barely knew the guy. But my son is trying to coax me to go and that his auntie will watch him. I really do not want to go.What should I do? Stay or go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Is your husband close to the deceased? If your family wants you to go, then maybe you should. Atleast to show them your there for them and to set an example to your son. Maybe they need you to be there because they dont feel comfortable and know what to say or do. Nobody likes funerals
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• That is up to you and your husband, but I dont think it is right that you are saying your sil should go and you are trying to find a way out of it. If your husband and son want you there you go.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Your husbands 1st cousins FIL........if you had no relationship with him, send a card if you want to. I doubt you will be missed.........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009