what is your opionion on young mothers or young mothers to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have one. Just like I don't have an opinion on older moms. It's the actions, not the age that I form opinions on.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my mother-in-law thinks i know nothing about my child thats why i am asking
    Anonymous

• Maybe we can find a way to stop them... whooooahahahha.. (my best wicked voice)

Seriously..
    Anonymous

• Most mother in laws are idiots. I know mine is. It's probably best you ignore her. What does she think you're doing wrong?
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my daughter was teething and she had a cough because of it and she kept critizing me for not taking her to the doctor when the doctor already said it was normal. i took her to another doc who said the same thng. its like this all the time
    Anonymous

• I think that they are giving up so much of their life way to early. I don't look down on them, but I think eventually they will look back and feel some sadness at what they did miss out on.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• how young are we talking... I think that a younger teen (under 16) has NO business being a mother, but at 17/18 and older should be responsible enough to prevent pregnancy or deal with the consequences... I know plenty of young mothers who do a great job so I wont judge
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I really think it is a mil thing, not an age thing, mine is like that too, and I am on my 4th kid, she only raised one of hers, who do you think knows more about kids?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm a young mother. I stay at home with my kids, and take very good care of them. I don't think it matters what age you are. There are good moms both young and old, and bad moms both young and old. It all depends if the mother is capable, and willing to be the best mother for her children.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think eventually they will look back and feel some sadness at what they did miss out on.

I don't. I'm 26 and have been a mom for almost 11 years. Not a regret. Not saying teens should(they shouldn't!!) but the idea that I missed something and will want it back simply isn't true.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009