Do the "Hefty" commercials bother anyone else besides me??

I hate those commercials...

Hefty
Hefty
Hefty

Wimpy
Wimpy
Wimpy

Anyone with me on that one???

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 12:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, they do.....they don't say it the same way as the original commercial that came out many years ago....LOL. When I say it the original way my girls look at me funny.

I also hate the ad that says, "Have a happy period!"
    A man had to have made that one up. I swear I want to rip someone's hair out by the roots when I hear that line.....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We all have certain ones we can't stand. For me its those Free credit report ones.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh yea, those are annoying too...
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 12:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• hefty i dont mind so much-- unless its over and over, like every commercial break-- i HATE the charmin bear butt ones-- i think they are disgusting
    Anonymous

• My son loves to say the Hefty part then Daddy says the Wimpy part. I couldn't stand the Blue Cross Blue Shield ones where the guy "taps" on your tv.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I was just thinking about the Hefty ones on the way home today when I saw a buzzard- it reminded me of the one where the buzzard in the ad mistakes a truck for a bug, although maybe that is a different one. Anyway, I really don't like those Hefty ads were things fall and the bag catches them, very yucky. The ones that really creep me out are the Burger King ads, that guy in the Burger King outfit, * shudder! *

Answer by Bmat at 1:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Not really. I have a DVR and rarely watch commercials anymore.
    Anonymous

• I am with Annon.... can't stand the Charmin bears commercials..

or Geiko money stack
    or anything by Carl's Jr.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Hefty doesn't bother me as much as the Tampon commercials where the women are so happy and energetic and...wearing white. Who wears white on their period? I mean what if God forbid you leak? Won't be able to hide it wearing white. Unrealistic.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• actually this is my daughters favorite commercial, she is almost a year and a half so when it comes on i chant along with it and she cracks up!!!!!!!! She for some reason thinks its the funniest thing ever for me to do the highs and lows like they do with the sounds.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009