mucus plug? TMI sorry but please someone help.

i got up to go pee around 4am today and i noticed after i went pee that i had this mucusy looking thing in the toilet that was alittle bit pink it was also on the toilete paper when i wiped. i didnt think much about it and went back to bed i got up at 7 to go to work and iv noticed im a bit crampy on and off since about 7:30. iv put a call in to the dr but im still waiting. Anyone know what it could have been and is it possible im having some mild contractions now?
Im 35 wks and 1days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could have been the mucus plug. Which means that labor can be from now all the way to 2 weeks from now. If you're having cramping, it might be light contractions. Wait and see what the dr says.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• http://www.justmommies.com/articles/mucous-plug.shtml

Read that, maybe it will help!?
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mucous plug it is
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I lost my mucous plug little by little over a few days. From what I had, and from what I've read, you're looking for something that looks like a huge ball of snot (forgive me). I thought mine was done, and then the next time I went to the bathroom there was more, and so on for 3 or 4 days. I went into labor in the next few days after that. I think your best bet is to drink lots of water and see what the doctor says.
    soconfused1701

Answer by soconfused1701 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i lost my mucus plug, it was light pink, the day I went into labor
    Anonymous