Can anyone help me to understand?

My sister quit her job. She said she hated it and felt like she wasn't spending enough time with her daughter. Now she works two bartending jobs, and last week she had her daughter on monday, that was it! All the other days of the week her daughter was with her father, grandmother, or me. I have said things to her about it, she just gets mad, but nothing changes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like she is caught up in the "job".. The money, people, nightlife, etc. I was a bartender for years and was in that cycle.. It is the best of both worlds.. You get to "go out" but are also making money while out drinking, socializing,etc. It's hard because I was making 1,000 a week and I did quit because I got pg. but I miss that money and the social aspect!
    Anonymous

• hOW OLD IS SHE? sorry caps.....Maybe she regrets quitting her job, but won't admit it. Maybe she had an alterior motive you don't know about, who knows....what is she doing when she is not working? And is her child school age? Maybe you should write her a letter telling her exactly how you feel, this way you wont have to hear her get upset about it. Is the father not saying anything? I know my daughers father would get onto me for something like that (i would never though, i's miss her so much)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• maybe she got fired from her previous job....a lot of people lie about that...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009