Does your husband/SO know about and approve of your bisexuality?

Note: obviously this question is directed towards those of whom are BISEXUAL and IN A RELATIONSHIP/MARRIED. If you're NOT bi and/or in a relationship/married..move along, cause you have no business answering. Danke und Guten Tag!

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 1:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH approved of it while we were dating. But once we became married we expected each other to be faithful. Regardless of sexuality, when youre married its an affair if you go outside of your marriage. That is how we both viewed it. Bisexuality doesnt mean you can go back and forth...thats what give's "bi" a bad name to straights and gays alike.
    Anonymous

• *I'm kind-of ignoring your note because I am single--but I wanted to answer* My son's father was aware and had a HUGE problem with my sexuality.. he was insanely jealous of anyone that I talked to except gay guys and even then he suspected them of being bi if they had EVER slept with a woman before. In other relationships they have always been aware, and I made it clear that I was monogamous (unless they were down with the 3-some) so it was never a problem.

AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes my husband knows that I am bi and he loves it!
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009