cramps?

do the cramps you experience when your uterus is stretching feel like period cramps in your lower tummy and your lower back? and no need to say miscarriage cause ive been having them for like the past 2 months now with only some light bleeding around the time i was supposed to have a period but it was only enough to see when i wiped when id go to the bathroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, they kinda feel like period cramps... but you can tell they are diff. You know what I mean? They are similer... Do you know if your preg. ?
    Anonymous

• yes, it's just everything stretching out no need to worry
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i took a test when i could have been 1-2 weeks and it said negative but i havent had a period since jan. 11 and ive had these cramps since like the second week in Feb. and just kept thinking that it was my period coming but after no period in two months i just dont know what to do. Im just kinda waiting o see if i get my period next month or not cause of the cramps. and if i am i could be 5-6 weeks now.
    Anonymous

• tricking ur mind into thinking ur pregnant can cause ur period to be delayed, it did it to me for 2 weeks
    Anonymous

• yeah cause i can stop my period from coming for 2 months...if it was that easy everyone would do it
    Anonymous

• some people can take pregnancy tests and they be negative till their like 3-4mths pregnant.
    Anonymous