i just woke up from a nap i am 36 weeks pregnant and i feel sick to my stomach, nauseated, over heated, tired and my belly is a bit crampy, does this mean i should go to the hospital or just try to wait it out?

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just call L&D let them know whats going on and they willl let you know what to do... Good Luck and may you have a happy healthy baby!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 1:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You just sound pregnant! Sorry I know you are ready but its not time yet.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Honestly, i would call Labor and Delivery and ask their opinion. I found that they often provide the best advice and it was way better than sitting around worrying.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• id call your dr and let him know whats going on. it could be that labor is on the way or it could just be you not feeling well but its better to be safe then sorry at this point.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Your gunna have your baby!!! Woot woot! Congrats! Call labor and deliver tell them what you told us... take a shower.. EAT!!! and wait ... congrats mama!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• it could be that your starting to be in labor.. drink some water and see if you feel better before calling the doctor tho, your body goes through water like crazy at that far in pregnancy. Good luck ifyou go into labor today!!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i would also call labor and delivery just to make sure of what is going on.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would do what the other ladies suggested and call your birthing center and just explain what is going on. Dont feel silly calling, they get tons all the time. That way you get a peace of mind and wont sit around wondering or make a trip into the hospital for no reason!
    Elesha1981

Answer by Elesha1981 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009