Hotflashes anyone?

Does anyone else in here get some bad hotflashes and start sweating? Like out of no where?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had them a lot when I was pg.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I had them bad while I was pregnant.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yeah and i am only 26 i though it happened when you went through the change.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• it makes me so mad cause my feet will be like ice and after i get under the cover not even 15 mins later i have to kick them off cause i get a sudden surge of heat from within me
    Anonymous

• ya, mine were bad before i got preggo and now they're even worse! id wake up in cold sweats and my sheets dripping...and it sucks worse here becuase my FIL has to have it warm in the house becuase if its cold, his body just goes all out of whack and in pain.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yeah! i get them. i hate it most when i sit front of the fan then i get'em and i hate it when i go to bed cause one min- i'm cold then hot lol...... its crazy
    beauty277

Answer by beauty277 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I get them too- but just discovered mine are due to a quick drop in my blood pressure. Make sure you mention this to your obgyn : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2009