catchng hell!!!!!!!

Saturday night we was at the races and this guy that i have know for a long time and that my boy friend is some what friends with came up to us and him and my boyfriend did that little had thing guys do and and put his had out to give me a hug i was not thinking at all and step fored and gave him a hug! and my boyfriend is being a but about it i have never done any thing with that b oy we only talked to each other when we seen each other. my boyfriend was like if u gave him a two arm hug i would have left you there. weas the wrong are is he wrong for giveing me hell about it sorry so long

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• he sounds like hes jealous if you ask me.
    Anonymous

• Um he sounds like an immature little boy. You're with him not the other guy...where's the problem. I kiss my guy and girl friends on the mouth in front of my Hubby and he never even flinches. We have 100% trust with each other. It sounds like a immaturity/trust thing with your boy.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• well, I wouldn't want my husband hugging on another girl.
    Anonymous

• Jealous..... I'm glad my babys daddy didn't get this jealous but he was trynna control what I wore when I was pregnant.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• He's jealous and the green eye'd monster is never a joy! My husband was the most jealous man I have ever known and it took some time to make him see how childish he was being...It takes time to tame the monster...if it's something you don't want to deal with then refrain from hugging other men.
    steponme

Answer by steponme at 2:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think he was overreacting. It was a hug! No big deal! Especially if this is someone who you both know and it was even in front of your hubby! And it was a half of a hug at that! Tell him to grow up!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Honestly? I'd wonder what HE did that makes him so mad at what you did. My ex cheated on my, so he always accused me of it, he got mad at me for stupid stuff, stuff i didn't do. He did, because he had cheated. He's trying to make you feel like you did something wrong so he doesn't feel guilty about something.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009