Am i bisexual???

Ok I love guys more than anything. I dont think about being with other girls but i have had many dreams where im having sex with a girl(one was even my BEST FRIEND!) And recently i noticed I get aroused when I see a porn and I see a womans breasts bouncing up and down. More aroused than when I see a penis. I dont think Im attracted to girls. I'm not interested in them as i am in men. Can someone help me ? Any clue why this is going on??? If u've been thru this that would help thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know what your talking about.. and i have the same questionn... but if it really came down to it i thought about it and i wouldnt want a girl to really touch me.. i had the dreams about the best friend too. i guess its just a fantasy thing.. but if she really came up to me on that stuff i would be groosed out and feel uncomfortable... think about how you would feel if she really wanted you.. you might not really want that.. so i think im straight
    Anonymous

• maybe you should try it out ne day with a girl and see if you like it.
    Anonymous

• wait.. am I pregnant??
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 2:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If you can't imagine (really try!) having sex with a woman in a real life situation (awkwardness and all), then I don't think you're bi. You can appreciate the beauty of a woman and a woman's body without being bisexual.
    Anonymous

• great someone who understands..... I know that I wouldnt want to be intimate with a girl either if it were to come down to it. It probably is just a fantasy thing. Its kind of freaking me out. Especially the dream with my best friend.
    Anonymous

• OMG i feel the same way. I have totally dreamed about my best friend. I just dont know if i could actually do anything with her.
    I think about girls all the time... I just dont think i could really do it. And all of my dreams the girls really dont have faces.. AM I BI?
    Anonymous

• My dream book says that if you know you aren't homosexual and you dream of having sex with a member of your same sex, it might represent the intimate nature of your friendships with people of the same sex.

As for getting turned on by a woman in porn, I think it's normal. For some it's because they find the woman attractive, and for others, they are mentally putting themselves in the woman's place.
    Anonymous

• yep...only ugh I would not want to touch a girl in that way or even be touched.
    Anonymous

• you can be attracted to the female form without wanting to have sex with it!
    Anonymous