10 week olds Easter Basket??

What should we put in it?? All we have so far is a couple of books, rubber duckies and sunglasses...

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 2:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• maybe a stuffed bunny. my mom got us a couple books for my son, and a plush book with a bunny shape.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Pack of onesies, socks, maybe a little rattle bracelet, anything you need for baby that will fit is a basket really!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Some rattles would be good. Maybe a cute spring shirt?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• teething rings rattles socks baby food for the future..
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• That is about what we did for our son's first Easter Basket. We also found a cute Easter bib and put that in there for him to wear. There is not much you can do at this young age!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love all of those suggestions! I would say a little age-safe bunny. Some cloth books. Some little undershirts or a spring outfit.

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We got my son Peter Rabbit stuff for his first Easter. He was 9 months old.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Mine is really into balls and rubber duckies so we got some of those plastic balls they put in ball pools and some duckies and buried the ducks in the balls. He had a blast.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Put some rice or beans in a plastic egg and then hot glue it shut and make little Easter rattles :)
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My mom got my son some really cute bunny ears at Target that will make for some cute Easter pics. We got my son the book "Pat the Bunny" last Easter and it has a heart that makes kissing sounds when he pushes it. This year I'm buying him some toys to celebrate the warmer weather- golf clubs and a sprinkler ball- maybe you could get an outdoor activity mat to play outside on when it gets warmer:)
    BrodysMum11408

Answer by BrodysMum11408 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009