What do you think is the best way to get back in shape after having a baby?

Please don't just say diet and exercise. Give an example of an exercise that you do or a special diet you tried, or something that I might not have thought of on my own.

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• nursing, walking, adequate sleep, eating most of your calories in the morning and early afternoon, yoga or pilates is great it tones your body parts that got all stretched out IMO its waay better than these high impact work outs because its calming and you actually get great results!

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I lost the weight by 1. nursing, 2. mowing our 2 acre yard every week, 3. doing all the house work all alone since my husband was deployed..... I only had a small amount to lose since I only gain 25 lbs and my son weighed 7 lbs.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Well i danced every morning.. The electic slide took off the pounds quick.. Dont eat after 7:00pm, not eating isnt helpful.. You have to eat every two hrs, its a fact that if you stop eating then you will not loose but eating everytwo will help.. Good luck mama...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I breastfed all 3 of my children and each time I was at my before pregnant weight in a couple of months. Breastfeeding...
    Stacey833

Answer by Stacey833 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009