If you didnt enjoy the sex with one of your partners or maybe regret it.....

Do you eliminate them from your partner list? For example, U slept with 7 people but you regret it with sam and ricky sucked!!! Do you say you slept with 5 ppl?

lol i do it I slept with 4 guys I eliminated my first because I sooo regret it and he was terrible. I also elimated one because I felt pressured to sleep with him. So now I'm down to two (my sons father and the guy I'm seeing now!!) If my son were to ever ask daddy was my first!!! Does anyone else do this or better yet LIE to keep your numbers low?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you know, i dont, but i have thought about it... im just a bad liar and i know one day i will get caught in my lie :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• No. If you want to act like a ho, then fess up to being a ho.
    Anonymous

• Oh how I wish it worked like that. I've have like two really good ones in my life..... so that makes me practically a virgin, right?? ROFLMAO! I don't lie, I just don't disclose - without the process of elimination. Only my doctor knows. { giggle}

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• no you are only fooling yourself...I can't lie to myself. I don't really feel obligated to tell anyone numbers anyway so no need to fudge the numbers.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• nope i dont lie...lets see....ive slept with 5ppl (chris, "pinky dick", christian, todd and travis )the last is my Hubs, but ive done oral with more then that, they are the ones i dont count, bc i dont remember most of their names at this point. (ok let me explain pinky dick, just bc i want to...i shouldnt even count him as i slept with him, bc i swear him hard he was like 3inches, the condoms kept coming off, and i didnt get off lol but still...i count it...cant think of dudes real name at the moment though)
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Here is the thing all of the people you have had sex up are part of your experiences. Good, bad, regretful, ugly. They are yours, you can pretend but you do know the truth. So why are you pretending?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009