Is the other woman ever

good looking? I've had friends that were cheated on by their SOs and the other woman was always gross...did you notice this too? What is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Men need their egos fed!! If she's luring some sweet bait, he's biting!
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My ex cheated on me with a really ugly girl. She had a great body, I will give her that. But her teeth and face were HORRIBLE. It felt like a slap in the face to me. If I were the type of person to cheat (which I am not), I would trade up. But then again, you have to look at the type of women that are usually the "other woman."
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Sometimes it's not about looks, it's about how that person is making the person cheating feel. Then again you have to take into consideration how attractive the cheater is and what kind of person they are attracted to. I think a lot of times it just seems to stand out more when the "other woman" is unaatractive, plus it makes a lot of people who have been cheated on feel good to put down the "other woman". I think there are a lot of things that come into play when making that assesment.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ha ha yeah my babys daddy left me and tried gettin at aa hoe that was ugly as fuck! I jus told him he can go ahead and downgrade himself like that cuz I can do better than him anyways and what do you know I did! I've never been so happy! He wanted to get back with me but I told him I'd rather die than be with him again.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lets see i cheated on someone that was way better looking then my man...i dont know what his wife looks like, so i dont know if to him im a trade up or a trade down. now when i was right out of highshool i kept seeing someone who dumbed me for someone else....she was far uglier then me...idk...
    Anonymous

• To each their own I guess... When comparing what the other woman looks like you are judging yourself and maybe rating your own looks higher than what they are... You would be suprised at what others find attractive.
    Anonymous

• I noticed back in high school that the "other chick" I was always dumped for was sort of similar looking to me, but not near as much of a bitch as I was. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Well, i haven'nt been cheated on, as far as i know, anyway, but i was the other girl for my guy (of three years) and i have to say, the gf was pretty heavy, did'nt take care of her apperance, and did'nt take care of him in bed, nor was he into her in that way anyway. aAnd before anyone says anything mean, i resisted my feelings for him until it was pretty much over, and i am not saying i'm super hot by anymeans.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yea....my hubby cheated on me with a bigger girl who was all covered in pimples.....I don't get it
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• let me correct that...my ex hubby...lol, i left him right after that
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009