TMI

ok so i'm 38 weeks pregnant today and for the past few weeks my couchie has been itching really bad from time to time. has anyone experienced this? and if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im also 38 weeks pregnant - && have never experienced this - never heard of it either happening with "pregnancy symptoms" - ....... dunno.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Sounds like you could have a possible yeast infection. When I was pregant with my son I got that itchy feeling alot. My dr recommened using the regular Monistat 7 and use as directed.
    Elesha1981

Answer by Elesha1981 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i am 36 weeks pregnant and i was having the same issue after having sex with my husband till i found out that i was allergic to latex, so it may be some type of allergy, just tell your doctor about it and hopefully he/she will have an answer
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Talk to the doc, many pregnant women get yeast infections as the hormones throw off their pH balance.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree, it most likely is a yeast infection, i got them also when i was pregnant, you want to talk to your doctor about it though, because i got an yeast infection at about this time in my pregnancy, and i didnt take care of it, and my son was born with yeast infection in his mouth, and he was in alot of pain it hurt for him to eat.
    Anonymous