What Would you do?

If your husband comes and tells you he might have some kind of STD and you as well might have it? I am so confused dont know which way to turn? Scared! yes I am I love my husband I dont believe divorce I believe a marriage is forever. Any Advice? But also all this happen before we got married just now came out. He is so sorry he couldnt tell me before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• Bear with him...having an STD can be hard to tell anyone.Sometimes you are ashamed of yourself. My X husband gave me one and I was afraid to tell my fiance, not because I lied to him but because I was ashamed of what I had.
    Work it through with him. If he had it before you, just try to understand how hard it would be for you
    to tell someone that you love.
    Anonymous

• Well, try to forgive and be happy he finally did tell you, now you can get through it together.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if he got it b4 you cant really be mad about it just ne mad that he didnt tell you. now i am assuming you have had unprotected sex with him so you more than likely DO have it, i dont think you should get a divorce over something so small. he was afraid to tell you but now he has deal with it and moveon, if you really love him this wouldnt stop you. now if he had gotten it after it would be a diff story all together but he didnt so.............
    Graden_Daeani

Answer by Graden_Daeani at 6:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009