Did you find out later?

What did your husb or SO do when you were dating that he doesn't do now? Or what didn't he do that he does now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband really is the same guy, nothing has changed. Although, before we lived together, he cleaned his apartment every day and did everything for himself. When we started living together, I took that kind of thing over because it was fun to "play house." But he eventually got in the habit of letting me do the cleaning and cooking and it got old fast. We were finally able to find balance. But other than assuming that I would do the "woman duties," nothing changed.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yea, I just put up a question, my husb used to take showers and brush his teeth on his own lol
    Anonymous

• I would say he's actually gotten better over time. He used to do a lot more things that irritated me, we've learned to be more compromising and accomodating of each other as our relationship has progressed.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• He used to atleast ACT like he liked my family, now he has no problem at all in showing them just how much he doesn't.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would have to agree with riotgrrl...my hubby has gotten even better than he was. but after 6 years you grow and mature..that always helps
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009