Did you ever ask a question you really didn't want an honest answer to?

Lets say you were talking dirty to your SO just "in the moment." Everything is hot and heavy, and you talk about threesome even though you really don't plan on it in real life. He's all into it, talking about what he'd do, and what you'd do. Afterward, did you over analyze and feel inadequate even though you know in your heart its not going to happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't honestly say I've done that but, maybe when I was a bit younger. There's nothing wrong with dirty talk, and fantasy, & role play. If that's all it was, stop over analyzing, it was fun in the moment & now that moment has passed. If you think he was serious, I'd ask him. Just tell him the truth, it was a hot fantasy but, you don't want to live it out & ask him how he feels. He might feel the exact same way. Many men talk like they'd love it but, are really too insecure or feel they won't be able to perform with all the "pressure" of pleasing two women, anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Boy this was totally not what I was thinking when I read the initial question.... I was gonna tell a story about a girl asking me if her butt was too big and giving her an honest answer and loosing her as a friend. sorry I'll shut up.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I want to help, but I don't understand where the threesome having comes in? Where was the idea introduced? I mean, why are you talking about it if you really wouldn't do it? I'm not being rude I'm just trying to understand.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• LOL that is exactly what I thought this question was about!! I too will shut up becasue I do not have anything to add. :(
    fiveohmom

Answer by fiveohmom at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Okay I think bubbaluva figured it out!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yep, I've done that before and my guy is all excited and ready to find someone, then I see the girls he picks out and I feel like crap.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• we talk like this all the time, and we both understand that when it comes down to it it will never happen. i told mine, i like talking about it and i like fanticing about it with you...watching 3way porns...and stuff, but i could never go threw with anything of the sort, even someone watching, though i do get taped...alot....lol but we have that understanding....only thing though...i wish i could fantasise with him about me and him and another guy...but he will have nothing to do with that all...so i have that one for my...myself time...lol....god..i feel sodirty...lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The threesome thing is a fantasy a lot of people have. In fantasy land, its all great. I understand this perfectly. Some times you think its all going to stay in the bedroom, but then it starts creeping up on you on a day you are feeling ugly or gross, and you wonder if what he said in the moment is something he really wants to do.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah, forgot to add that I agree with Shannon85. Men think you're just supposed to understand that its a "man thing" for them to fantasize about two women, but if you mention two men, its all over.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• uhh.. no because I have learned (early on in life) that sometimes less words are more! Don't phish for answers that you really don't want to know about. Some things are better left UN SAID.
    Anonymous