Did your SO's mother do everything for him

or did she make him keep himself clean and make him have a lot of chores?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My ex's did everything for him.... it made life hell for me. I divorced him, now he does it for himself.... FINALLY!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My MIL did not raise a Momma's boy...thank God...
    she kept him clean, he had chores and most of all she taught him respect..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol good one!
    Anonymous

• Yes she did and still does everything for him. I hate it. That is a LOT of the reason I am not with him. He does not know how to care for himself, or how to handle the responsiblility of family.
    Anonymous

• heres my answer and hopfully no explination needed....MIL=crack whore
    but my man came out on top :D
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my ex bf's mother did everything for him. he never kept a job, so she paid all his share of the bills, brought groceries, new clothes, fill his gas tank.... he might as well have lived with her (he did for a while and she paid his share of the bills since his stuff was still at my house). nothing wrong with helping out, but he is a grown man and at one point he will have to be independant and "survive" on his own. Nothing is more rewarding than receiving a paycheck you earned and being a grown up.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My husband and his 4 brothers grew up to be responsible and respectful men.
    They cleaned the house, just as girls would, they did their laundry when they were old enough, they HAD to keep their rooms clean, and they HAD to have respect for their mother or they had their father to answer to who did not put up with any disrespect whatsoever. All of them also held down jobs, too. My husband was haying in the fields and gutting fish when he was a young teen. My husband didn't have anything handed to him on a silver platter, but he never did without and his family is full of love.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh, He has chores but never did them. And never got in trouble for it. He did do things for himself. NOW let me tell you about my brother. He is 19 years old, and my mom still puts the toothpaste on the tooth brush, cuts his meat up at dinner time, lays his clothes out for the day and puts gas in his car. I swear. A women is going to want to kill my mom if he ever does get married lol.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009