What can I eat or take to increase my appetite throughout my pregnancy?

I don't have any cravings and have no urge to eat anything. I think it's because I'm not comfortable with where I live but that should be no excuse when I leave the house. What is a safe solution?

BLU86

Asked by BLU86 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think forcing yourself to eat is healthy. Are you worried about nutrition? Are you eating at all? Having a small appetite happens sometimes, and it's fine, not eating isn't though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If you don't mind my asking, why are you not comfortable where you live?
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• how far along are you? In the beginning it is normal to not eat or notbe hungry, but later on you need to have something in you. Maybe some of the ensure drinks? At least keep your energy up.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Don't worry Tiff when you a little more into the pregnancy your gonna be eating like a monster lol. In my first and beginning of second trimester I didn't feel like eating cause I was throwing up and I hating that feeling. I just liked that I was losing weight which helped me in the end because now I have an extra 20 pounds on me, which could have been more.
    Cappuccino718

Answer by Cappuccino718 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009