sorry this is kinda vulgar but i need advice

is it wrong to masturbate {women} and how often do people do that and do any of you do it? also is it a sin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not wrong or a sin. That's an old school thought. Don't be ashamed. Go for it!! LOL
    Anonymous

• You sound a little repressed to me.
    Anonymous

• No, it isn't wrong and I don't think it's a sin. I do it when I am in the mood and my husband isn't around. It's not a big deal. It's a great way to release some sexual tension.
    Anonymous

• it not wrong i do it all the time. some people say its a sin but that is just a buch of bull to me if you wanna do it do it.
    Anonymous

• It is neither wrong nor a sin. There is absolutly nothing in the bible that talks about masterbation, I don't care who tells you there is. It is a fun, satisfying, and healthy alternative to intercourse if you are a) single, b) abstinant or c) cannot have intercourse for other reasons. Go for it!!

By the way, if you ARE in a relationship, most men love to watch.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Its not wrong or a sin. It is personal preferance. People still think its wrong from back in the day when women were expected to shut up and serve men. Women doing anything to make themselves feel good was considered wrong and indulgent. Men do it....all the time!!!!!!!!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think everyone masturbates..
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Enjoy it! No reason not to
    Anonymous

• Hey I don't know. But masturbation gets rid of my headaches. I think why should I feel guilty about something that is not hurting me or anyone else?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I do. Sometimes men just can't do the job like I can. hahaha I don't think it is wrong at all. and I'm not ashamed to say I do.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009