Are you mostly happy or mostly disappointed with your marriage or relationship?

If you're mostly happy, what do you think is the reason you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Happy. Because my husband is a good guy- honest, hardworking, intelligent.

Answer by Bmat at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm extremely happy. I think the biggest reason is that I dont expect my husband to be perfect, I know he's human and he has bad days too. We love each other unconditionally and dont let little petty things tear us apart.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am very happy with my fiance....we are much alike in our thinking, in what is important, our
    priorities, our beliefs, we are on the same page with how to raise our children, we want the same things, we have the same morals and a respect for eachother , I can go on and on....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Thrilled with my marriage!!! I kissed a lot of toads before I got the prince. Why? because we just work..ya know? We communicate well, have the same goals, dreams, aspirations. We have the same morals, ethics and faith.

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mostly happy!! I'm married to one of the most incredible men in the world. It's in his genes. His dad is just as wonderful. I feel b/c my father was such a wonderful father I knew how to pick them right. 

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 2:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• definetly happy. i am married to the best man ever. hes good looking, hard working, has a great sense of humor, and treats me like a princess.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• extremely over the top happy! We are SO compatible it's gross.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• AWWW! I'm so happy to see so many happy wives w/ GREAT husbands...SEE there ARE a lot of wonderful men in this world!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• 100% happy.I was lucky finding him!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• HAPPY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND OF 38 YEARS IS ONE OF A KND!

Answer by older at 4:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009