I am so confused!

Idk whether if I should stay with my boyfriend and settle down or what. I have love for him but I'm not in love with him anymore after he put his hands on me and stared at another girl like he was interested. He is seriously starting to get annoying too because I told him I didn't wanna be with him anymore because he doesn't have a job and isn't trynna look for one either! I wanna date and meet other guys before I try settling down but I don't wanna break his heart. what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to do what is best for you. If he put his hands on you once he will probably do it again.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if he put his hands on you...you need to be gone. Go with your gut honey. If more people listened to that nagging little voice they would be better off one way or another. Good luck.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Well if you don't love him and are just staying with him for pity, I think that would hert him more, why don't you guys take a brake if he makes you fell that sick.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• break his heart anyway, he doesn't sound good for you for the long run.
    Anonymous

• Drop him and move on with your life.

Answer by louise2 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Go back and read and re-read and read ( again) your question/post! Come on... You don't know if you want to be with him( meaning not ready to commit~ and shouldn't if he put his hands on you).. You want to date other People ( again you know the relationship you are in is not working). Your not married.. You can mak e your own decisions. DONT marry someone that you don't love and that has put their hands on you.
    Anonymous

• do you seriously need to ask this...he put his hands on you ...thats enough right there..leave his sorry ass
    Anonymous