How do you organize your jewelry?

I have a rack on the inside of my closet door with hooks that I put necklaces on. I don't want to just dump bracelets and earrings in the bottom of my jewelry box. How do you keep yours neat and easy to find/ untangled.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aII the jewelry I own is on my body now!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• All over the wall..... seriously, I put little (tiny) nails all over and hang each piece on a nail. For some reason I love it displayed like that (it's in my personal bathroom).... Keeps clutter to a bare minimum. And when we move out the nails I use are so small that the holes will seal with paint.... no real damage to the wall. Don't have to buy jewelry boxes either (the costly stuff is in the safe anyhow). It's a win/win.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Expensive stuff in safe and rings in top of jewelry box, the earrings in 2nd drawer and I hang all necklaces in the side door of it. It's one of those stand up deals.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have a very nice piece of furniture for my jewelry (armoire). There are drawers with slots for rings and separated sections for items. My necklaces hang naturally without becoming tangled. I bought jewelry cleaning clothes - one for silver and another for gold - that I keep my jewelry cleaned with regularly.
    The more expensive and precious (priceless) jewelry are in their original boxes and stored in a secret box and in a safe hidden in my home.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I wish I had enough jewlery to organize.. right now all I have is the rings that wont' fit on my fingers anymore and the necklace that my daughter broke.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I bought a clear box with small compartments, like a tackle box and labeled each a different color that shows thru the bottom. and I have jewelry boxes for the larger pieces, and yes I do the nail hangers too.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have good jewelry boxes for all my expensive jewelry. For regular jewelry which I use on a daily basis, I have an acrylic jewelry tray.

B2C Jewels

candycox

Answer by candycox at 5:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2009