WHY MUST PEOPLE BE SO IGNORANT WHEN SPEAKING TO OTHER PARENTS.....

I have come across some pretty ignorant things that people have said to some of my questions. Of course I want people to keep it real with me on my question but is their really a need to be so imature and disrespectful that they have to open their big mouth and try and put someone down as if they are the perfect parent. I really think if your that imature and cant have a decent conversation or speak your mind in a respectful manner than this is not the place for you. You have issues and I love how it is usually from people that will not state who they are. lol

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Its because people think they are 10 ft tall and bullet proof behind the anon button, when it reality they are cowards.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Most anons don't want to be stalked/harassed for having a different opinion.
    Anonymous

• Yep, had some bad things said on me too.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• There is a line between being bashed and hearing what you don't want to hear. I have noticed though, that the mothers that don't go anon that go against everyone else or perhaps say something the OP wasn't hoping for, are a bit more tactful. They say things like, perhaps you should try...or what if you....or Maybe you should....
    Anons say things more like Well if my kid ever....I think you just are too....There is no way I would ever....
    Understand what I mean?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I completely agree with mom1stepmom1.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• exactly..its all how you say it, there is a way to say something without sounding so disrespectful
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Their are lots of paople on here like that and I've notice they usually think they are better than and post anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Skip to the next question.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 11:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009