Where is the best place to buy Easter candy?

Just wondering where everyone gets there Easter candy. I see all the stores have their ads out now with stuff on sale.

jenniferlee_12

Asked by jenniferlee_12 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• I buy all mine from either the BX on the Air Force Base where we live, or from Target. I like the variety they have. But then, my kids only get 2 candy items in their baskets because I'm just not into them having much candy!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am doing an Easter egg hunt this year for my nieces and nephews and need to fill the eggs.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• For the wrapped candy I go to Target and/or Walmart. If you want special things, like chocolate rabbits candy shops make them, but they are pricey.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I was in Target the other day and they had a TON of cute Easter stuff, and all of it was really cheap!
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 8:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I got a huge bag at Bj's whole sale club for $5.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I got most of mine from Giants. But I am getting ready to Walmart for the bunnies and I am going to hit Big lots for some other stuff.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2009