What was your favorite year in school?

My favorite was 2nd gr. My teacher had multi-colored nail polish, a toadstool kingdom (that we sat at during story time) and a big ole bathtub that we could sit in to read. I could go on...she made that year sooo special! What was your favorite year?

liltymesmom

Asked by liltymesmom at 3:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Senior year in high school stands out the most. I had 5 best girlfriends and we had a BLAST.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Senior year of highschool ....cause I was always itching to get out into the "real world" but now I wish I could go back somedays.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• senior year rocked!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I had know favorite year. I hated school. I was the kid everyone picked on.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I didn't like school either.Way too much drama,too many bi#%&es!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My favorite year was my junior year of high school. I went to a vocational school - I made new friends (and they were real). I was so much smarter and wiser. I got along with all the kids and all the staff. And it was my stepping stone to getting into the work world. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I loved 2nd grade too! we gave eachother cards for valentines day, fun events, celebrated bdays in class. I miss it. I also miss my senior year in high school because it was the last year before everyone went away too college or whatnot.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I moved a lot, so enjoying a certain grade in school was kinda hard. I liked kindergarten (but my teacher was mean), 1st grade, I went to 3 schools in the 2nd grade, so that was hell, 6th grade was the BEST, 8th grade (I LOVED those days, Kriss Kross, hellooooo!!!) and 10th-12th grade were awesome. I was a geek about school I loved going. I had tons of friends, and that's why I love FaceBook now so that I can re-live the glory. I even liked 13th and 14th grade, hehe...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Kindergarten rocked! Having somebody make you lay down and take a nap, what I wouldn't give for that again! My sophmore year of high school was pretty cool too because we went to New Orleans with our school band! That was so great!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 4:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my fav year i guess was first grade........i went to catholic school and had a nun for a teacher and she taught me how to jump rope when i didnt know and all the other girls did...........i also loved kindergarten.......we learned alot of fun songs that year........fifth grade was the hardest ........lots of homework and a mean teacher but i still didnt hate it..........in third grade was the year that the school integrated in south louisiana and that was one of the few years that i was in public school cuz we had moved in the midd of the year; it was memorable cuz i did make some black friends that year; and there was no opening in the catholic school......i remember good things about every grade and i remember bad things about only some grades; school was always pretty positive for me, but i was extremely shy and didnt have alot of friends or any boyfriends in high school, just a few best friends...........
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 4:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009