How soon after you had your baby did your hair start to fall out?

I'm 4 months p.p. and my hair is just now falling out. Is this normal or is my hair falling out for other reasons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different, even how your body reacts to every pregnancy is different. With my first I didn't start to loose my hair till I stopped nursing (1 yr pp) With my second it was about 8 weeks pp.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mine actually started WHILE I was pregnant.... ugh. I asked my OB and she said it's not common but it's normal. She checked my throid levels in my bloodwork just to make sure it wasn't that, it wasn't just an akward thing that went along with my pregnancy. I think it's normal even after 4 months....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009