My Husband..

Comes up with all these reasons to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Oh.. he's a Dj, and he sells healthy chocolate, and he sells bussiness cards... And it used to be.. he sold Goji juice. and he has his own bussinesses.. I'm so sick of all the stupid excuses to leave that make no damn money. I never say anything to him, cuz I used to.. and it doesn't help. But the only one that makes money is his ONE DJ job! and he makes 50 dollars a one show.They're just hobbies! why can't I have a hobbie!? I can't even go out with a single friend EVER! I'm sick of this, I should make up something for me to sell just so I can get out of the house whenever! And then if I make no money.. OH WELL! He doesn't either! what should I "sell"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Can you sell your husband? LOL. Sorry, I've been married for almost 31 years. I've heard it all! Some can turn out to be decent - when they get older~! LOL... We were 16 & 18 when we married, so no we are not that old.. We've just been married a long time. And, I'm always here for some FUN advice if you ever need it.... I just laugh about alot of things. Some you just have to.
    Mine likes to BUY! I like to SAVE.
    I work full time and always have and it seemed I worked to "pay off bills"... And I needed to get OUT... do something for me. My sister was selling the wickless candle Scentsy for about a year and I finally signed up - it is very low cost and that was 1 yr ago now. I Love it. I have FUN. We have many ways of selling - not just home parties and right now I have $1200.00 sitting in MY acct. Not ours, and he's ok with that. I hav more on my page here or web is : scentsy.com/6401
    GOOD LUCK TO U
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• uhmmmmmm are you saying your tired of your husband not having a real job? Im asuming you work? Why dont you just tell him that in order for your relationship to work..........he needs to stop chasing pipe dreams and get a job. Hasnt he figured it out yet that selling that crap is NEVER going to make him rich. It wont even pay a bill.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If you can not go out with a single friend ever you have noone to blame
    but
    yourself...
    You can do what ever you want to do...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• No, thats not what I'm saying.. I'm tired of him getting to go out and and do whatever and think its fine because he's "selling something" but spends the whole damn day with his friends!! and I can't.. i'm always stuck here with the kids! staring at these four damn walls!
    Anonymous

• Well put your damn heels in the ground and stop allowing him to call all the shots..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm not mad at you guys, lol.. it mighta seemed that say since i kept saying damn.. haha! And I have told him he needs to get over it.. he's never going to.. he says he's not going to choose ME over his dreams! and that I shouldnt make him choose.. I think he actually believes he's being productive.. he's crazy.. we're still broke.. get extra days to work at the restruant.. stop pestering people to buy shit... its driving me nuts..
    Anonymous

• But seriously.. what should I sell?? lol!
    Anonymous

• Like the PP said, maybe he should get a job and pursue his hobby in his free time (or spend time with you!!) What could you sell? If you are creative, try your hand at sewing (quilts, purses, dresses, gifts) or making hemp jewelry... all these things you can sell at craft fairs or to independent stores.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• He does have a different job.. But seriously.. he spends all his time at work.. while I watch the kids.. and then goes out to sell these things....while i watch the kids.. when it is it HIS turn to watch the kids!? He seems to think if you're selling things its ok.. so i'm ganna pretend to sell shit, lol
    Anonymous

• Do you think shit will sell? Hey I felt the same way when I was home with the kids all the time. But before you know it the kids are going to be gone and you are going to be sad and lonely, until the grand kids come, Trust me my girls are grown now and I wish I would have enjoyed them when they were young instead of being sick of being stuck with the kids all the time, BUt as far as a business have you thought of AVON? It is very inexpensive to start the business and it really does make money. Visit my web site to find out more, send me a email and I will be happy to answer any Questions you have http://www.youravon.com/adickson
    Amber
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009