burning

my pelvic bone that is in the front hurts really bad and feels like the skin is tearing and stretching the bone hurts really bad too. is this normal should i feel like its tearing and burning? I'm 38 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its probably your pelvis just stretching out getting ready. Its super uncomfortable, I know, but hang in there!! If it is accompianed by consistent contractions, a trip to L&D never hurts.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm 38w 6d with #3... it's normal. It's painful but your body is getting ready for labor, which means the bones down there are starting to shift
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It is normal to have some pain before delivery, but you may want to call your physician to report any of these symptoms just for peace of mind. Good luck!
    12jilly

Answer by 12jilly at 9:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009