Whats going on.....

Im so ready to have this little boy but wen will I start to feel like anything? Im in my 37th week and I know that my baby is now full term but I also know that I have like a few more weeks to go depending on what baby feels like doing when should I feel like any small cramps or contractions or anything???? Im sooo ready for the pain to come and even more ready for my baby boy to be here... Yes people were right the last months are the longest months it feels like forever... When did you ladies start to feel it? Thanks and congrats ladies

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Like you said it all depends on when baby is ready. Increased Braxton-hicks and dropping (or lightening) may not be signs of impending labor. I delivered at 39 weeks, and did not feel any contractions(like small ones) until labor began. To me, it felt like super bad period cramps that came at a consistent time. People say you know when you go into labor- I didnt! My mom had to tell me that it was finally time. Otherwise, I wouldve just brushed it off as more BH.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 38 weeks and 5 days and I have felt nothing so far. This is my third and he seems like he wants to stay in here. I am getting induced however on Thursday. Good luck with your baby!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I did not get even the slightest cramp really till I was at the 40 week timeframe. I had a really bad limp since my hip hurt alot the last 2 or so months of pregnancy so that was the worst pain I had. Then, I got admitted to the hospital when I was about 4 days overdue and ended up having a C-section since the baby's blood pressure was fluctuating and they did not want to wait any longer. Everything went well, but needless to say I waited, and waited and waited but had no significant pains before the very end. Our boy Nathan is the sweetest baby ever and was well worth every minute that we waited for. Patience is a virtue in every aspect of the word.
    12jilly

Answer by 12jilly at 9:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009