this is kinda for fun....

So my fiance and I spend alot of time together and well I am about 38 weeks one day pregnant and whenever we go places people stare, yes I am gigantic,I am 5 ft tall and weighed 120 before I got pregnant and weigh 160 now, Well people stare and it makes my fiance really angry to the point he is starting to say things to strangers about it, he wanted to fight a guy at the verizon store yesterday because the guy told him I looked sexy pregnant, he was jealous before I was pregnant, but now its really bad, has this happened to anyone else? I think its almost funny, I dont notice it like he does

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I personally wouldn't think it was funny. Jealousy is an ugly thing.
    Anonymous

• I weighed 150 before I got pregnant, and was 214 by the time I delivered (gained 64lbs!). Everywhere I went, people would also stare at me. Im not sure if it was because they thought I looked good, or because I look so young, but I know what its like when all eyes are on you. And what a time for that, with all the waddling, and the huge everything and the puffiness... take the looks with a grain of salt. And kind of enjoy it? After the baby comes, everybody looks at the baby, not you. :(
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My SO was practically oggling a pregnant woman the other day. He's looking at her and asks me, "Can we get pregnant again?" Geez...
    Anonymous

• aw anon... the jealousy is not funny but people staring is funny, like they have never seen a pregnant girl... geez
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't know, I think guys may get a little protective when their loved one is carrying their baby.

Never really happened to me, my husband is too busy protecting everyone from me ;)
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 4:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yeah, it didn't bother me. I just think it's funny that guys prefer us when we feel like whales! lmao.
    Anonymous

• I get stared at horribly everyone thinks im 16! ive even had rude remarks made to me about how a teenager shouldnt be going out having sex and getting pregnant mind you im turning 21 here shortly
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Breezy1988 I went to the dentist a while back, the ass hole made the remark that I was too young to be having a baby (I'm almost 20). Lets just say that I haven't gone back!!! but yeah I don't mind when people look or ask questions but they better not touch my belly!! lol
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009