Why is not sleeping?

My son is almost 7 months old and over the last month or two he is not sleeping hardly at all. He may take a 30-40 min nap a day twice if I am lucky and at night he wakes up every two hours fuzzy and crying and I will get him back to sleep just to do it again in another 2 hours. When he was little we slept throught the night with out a problem. I do know that he is teething but I would not think this is all of the problem is there any suggestions or is anyone also going through this. If there something else I am missing he is almost always in a good mood and very seldom cries so this is surprising for me Please help.

1st_timer_31

Asked by 1st_timer_31 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could he be sick? Ear infection? Runny nose, pulling on his ears? If not, then it could just be a phase. Is he doing anything new recently? Crawling maybe? Sometimes new skills distrubs sleep. My daughter just started walking and she just cannot get a good nights rest...an neither can I! It'll pass. Just stay consistent with bedtime routine's, etc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009