Whats your view on the octo-mom?

I mean come on having that many babys just to get a tv show and hope to be famous like the show jon and kate+8 I personally think shes not fit to be a mother. simply for the fact that shes crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree, she is a little coo coo!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 4:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Do you mean the OCTONUT? IMO she is quite insane. If it is possible for anyone to look like a crazy person... she really fits the bill ! She just looks like a squirrel !
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 4:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I personally don't like her. I am tired of her being on all the celebrity sites. She is not a celebrity! She is a woman who made a terrible choice.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I dont think she should get any help from the government either cause thats really why she did it hoping a tv show will feel sorry for her and pay off her school loans and buy her a house and give her all kinds of free stuff...its dispicable. i mean i cant feel sorry for her cause she did it by HERSELF really no man needed
    Anonymous

• this is really old news.....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yep Stef107 she is old news... But the drama keeps getting bigger! Just when you think she can't get any crazier she tops herself ! She's like a recurring train wreck... you don't want to look but you can't help yourself. Who cares what happens to her but what about the 14 innocent kids she's created? What is to be done about them? I just don't know... It's sad.
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 4:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree Steff..... *rolls eyes*
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yesterday the news reported she had 'fired the angels in waiting nursing service" apparently she felt 'they were spying on e to report to welfare and social services"
    Anonymous

• they need to be watching her CLOSELY she has even more embryos that are frozen!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think shes nuts and the doctor that did it to her needs to have his license taken away for malpractice. Also, I was watching Chelsea Lately and she was like whats the difference between her and the Gosslins on Jon and Kate +8...that pissed me off because they can actually take care of their kids, they don't expect to be famous or have things handed to them.Anyways I think she should have those babies taken from her until she can prove that she is a fit mother and doesn't need everything handed to her.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009