3 mo Pregs, and cramping

I checked the forums, and didn't find an answer, so I have to ask. I'm now like 13-14 weeks and all day I've been cramping really bad, like doubling over in pain bad. I know I'm stressed but at last check my blood pressure was fine. And I dunno what to do. I don't have insurance so ie no obgyn and i'm not bleeding so I don't want to make something out of nothing.... What do i do?

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 4:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you already have medicaid in the process I would get your butt to the hospital, because what your describing doesn't sound well. You can make time tomorrow to call your case worker to see if you have been approved or not. Dont wait on here for our answers... because YOU need to be seen...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Go to the hospital that is my only advice.  Do you qualify for medicaid?  They have that for pregnant women.   They also go back 3 months to pay any past medical bills for you.

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yeah but medicaid is taking freaking forever and the stress is making the cramps worse, and I have to keep laying down cuz the room keeps spinning. I really don't think this is normal. I never had this with my son.
    ExenoRainbow

Answer by ExenoRainbow at 4:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would go to the Dr. Because something small untreated can turn into something bad.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Braxton hicks >.< they said it was possible to have them this early because this is my second child. Nothing I can do really. Thanks for your answers and support. :)
    ExenoRainbow

Answer by ExenoRainbow at 9:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009