saleing tupperware

I was thinking about getting into saleing something on the side, and i was considering tupperware because there isn't anyone in my area that sales it. Most sale avon, or marykay. I was looking for someone who had any advice on it. Is it somethig good do to on the side? Do you have to do parties? That is what i don't htink i would like. I am thinking more like handing out books to people i know and places i know of people that would but stuff. Can someone tell me how it works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to their site..it can answer your questions

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't know anyone who sells or would want to buy tupperware, isn't it better to just go to wal-mart? I wouldn't know, but I have a home based business selling TruChocolate weight loss, people love this stuff. I thought it didn't work so I tried it for 2 weeks and lost 8 1/2 pounds so I started selling it and WOW the income is great. I would suggest it, the reason I make good money off it is because no one in my area sells it. You should try yourself, it's only $10 to sign up go to www.yeschocolate.info if you have any questions just ask me!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Selling is just plain hard, but there options out there where you can offer your knowledge and bless the people you meet and make a side income. I would love to share what I do with you. Sign in at www.HealthyHome4All.com and enter your info. I'll give you a call and we can chat and see if this would be a good option for you.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 4:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I sold Tupperware some years ago and it was Okay....nothing spectacular and did Avon also.
    Just never made alot of money. Some do though... Don't get me wrong.

I actually signed up with a company called Scentsy. They are out of Idaho and are still filtering out around the U.S. I joined one year ago and only regret that I didn't do it earlier! I make more than I thought, it sells itself, and we keep exploding. Everyone that really sees it wants it. You are welcomed to come to my page here at cafemom - gr-mom2, or visit my website. I have some information listed on my my cafemom here. But we that are in this one are having a ball.
    It's just a fun product.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You can go to my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca or send me your # , name, and best time to call. You do NOT have to do parties but you will make better money if you do. You can have customers host book parties (they do all the work) you can have them host parties online (if you choose to have a website), or yes hand out catalogs here and there and if you decide that in 1 year you want to TRY to do an in home demo you can always change your mind. You can also contact me on my site. I'd love to tell you more.
    Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh and I have been doing this 2 1/2 years and I am making money. I tried a candle biz at home that didn't work so in my opinion you have to LOVE what you sell and also Tupperware is a GREAT product right now because we have a LIFETIME guarenty. No other plastic company offers that. Just some added info for you:):) However with ANY biz you need support from your upline (I didn't have any when I sold candles) and a love for the product. Thanks!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree with rocamom you have to LOVE what you sell or else no one will want to buy it. Just like the lady selling Scentsy, I hate candles but I know people who love them, but since I didn't show that I liked them then no one else wanted to buy them. But what I sell I love so other people see that and they want in on it. So if you LOVE tupperware then sell it. You'll do great as long as it's what you love.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Hello I would like to tell more about Gold Canyon Candles! i have been selling them for two months now. I am making great money with it too. Does anyone sell GC in your area? If you would like more info please contact me. We have a great offer to sign up this month. Hope to hear from you soon!! Thanks Katie
    katiesroyal

Answer by katiesroyal at 7:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I work from home and I don't sell anything. I just use the phone and the computer. Also the company is registered with Better Business Bureau and it's in business since 1985. Let me know if you want more info on it or if you would like to see how everything works. http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree with a couple of the pp's you have to love the product or service you are selling. I am not a Tupperware consultant (I am with a different home based company) but I have a friend who is and it is mostly party based. However there are fundraisers and book parties as well as going to events like fairs, craft fairs, home shows, etc- but those take some investment and planning.

If you like to organize or be organized and like the product then it may work well for you. Plus there are a couple other perk:

In this economy people want the most for their money

Parties can go well because people want to have fun

Tupperware is well known

Good luck in your search!

lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009