Pregnancy and Weight gain

ok, so my dd is almost 18 mo, she is my only right now. Before I got prego, I was at about 180 (im 5'3"), I was up to 216 the day before I delivered, and by the time she was around a year, I was at 125, I am still anywhere from 125-130. I have 2 questions, one-has anyone else lost weight like this and then got prego, or just have loose skin from lots of stretch marks? I have some loose skin(lots of stretch marks) on my tummy. If so, what did your belly look like if you got prego again? And how much weight did you guys gain? Did you lose much right after delivering? I know it is vain of me to worry about it, but I would be lying if I said I dont, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry kind of off topic but how did you loose the weight? I've gained about 60lbs and its my worst fear that I'm not going to be able to loose the weight.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Its ok. I would work out for about an hour 3x a week, and I was eating around 1200 calories a day. Also, breastfeeding helped. The weight came off easy with that
    Anonymous

• Holy crap! Congrats for you!! I was 120 pounds before I got pregnant for my daughter. I am 5'1, and when I was in labor for my daughter I was 156 pounds. I lost a lot of weight after giving birth to her, but then depression hit me really hard a while back and I packed on the pounds... I tried but couldn't succeed in loosing weight :(.... Hoed you do it? As for me, I am pregnant again, starting weight at 150.. I lost 5 lbs. in the beginning due to my morning sickness.. So far I have gained a total of 2 pounds and I am going on 18 weeks. As for my stretch marks... my belly just looks like a pregnant belly.. just a little looser!!

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• How did you find the time to work out..everyone keeps telling me that I won't have time to shower let alone work out! =S
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Im the OP-I didnt start dieting or working out until my DD was 7mo. At that time, she was sleeping through the night so I would workout after she went to bed. Just give yourself time, you will know when you are ready to start without it being stressful.
    Anonymous