Just a question (also in a diff category)

ok, so my dd is almost 18 mo, she is my only right now. Before I got prego, I was at about 180 (im 5'3"), I was up to 216 the day before I delivered, and by the time she was around a year, I was at 125, I am still anywhere from 125-130. I have 2 questions, one-has anyone else lost weight like this and then got prego, or just have loose skin from lots of stretch marks? I have some loose skin(lots of stretch marks) on my tummy. If so, what did your belly look like if you got prego again? And how much weight did you guys gain? Did you lose much right after delivering? I know it is vain of me to worry about it, but I would be lying if I said I dont, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet