Ok, so which comercials just get on your nerves??

I just hate the burger king one with the mini buregers! Its so annoying! Lol! How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bare minerals!!! That damned ad is on every channel all the time and it is so LOUD. I actually used to use the product and do not use it any longer because of that stupid loud over done ad.

Hey thanks for letting me get that off my chest...i think I feel better now
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• that one is sick weird, I'm annoyed by the number 9 drink what the hell is that about?! Its like Tab all over again.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• *Whistling* The penis enlargement commercial and the berries and cream boy commercial.
    Anonymous

• The OXY Clean commercials with the bearded guy that yells. My two year old stops everything to watch it....goes to show the mental state you need to be in to enjoy it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The "filet o fish" commercial from McDonalds. It doesn't make any freaking sense.
    Anonymous

• I hate the gieco commercial with the eyes laughing.How stupid can ya get?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yea that geico one is pretty annoying too
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• proactive commercials
    they dnt even work
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Any commercial by Geico - they are all stupid. I'd switch just because of those. Thankfully, Geico is not my insurance company!
    marywilliams

Answer by marywilliams at 4:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I can't stand that McDonald's one with the singing fish. It's just creepy to me for some reason!! And the online booty call ones. STUPID!!
    mom2gr8tgirls

Answer by mom2gr8tgirls at 5:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009