My symptoms are gone

Im not starving anymore, Im not nauseated, I dont have to get up at night to pee, and my boobs dont really hurt that much. The only thing is Im still pretty tired. Is this normal for my symptoms to all go away like this. I dont even feel pregnant anymore. I am 10.5 weeks.

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's pretty normal. I didn't have many symptoms at all - didn't really "feel" pregnant until I got a belly and could feel her moving. I think that your body adjusts to the hormones a little and some of the early symptoms go away. You'll get more, just wait!
    marywilliams

Answer by marywilliams at 4:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Symptoms can be gone just as quickly as they come and it's different for every woman. As you get further along in your pregnancy, the HcG hormones actually diminish which starts to alleviate a lot of the early pregnancy symptoms, ie nausea/vomiting. Good luck and Congrats on the baby!!
    Anonymous

• I think it's normal too. Same thing happened to me. I'm 26 wks now.
    Kimpossible

Answer by Kimpossible at 5:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mine did that.. Somedays I would be really effected by my pregnancy, while others I didn't even feel pregnant. I wouldn't worry about it! Im sure everything is fine! I don't have any symptoms, just that when I get tired I need to go to bed right then!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I also think it's normal... Happened to me a few times and freaked me out.
    taylor-made

Answer by taylor-made at 7:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009