Sweet Babies!!!

Ok so we had our parent teacher conferences last night and we took the kids out to dinner after because they had SUCH good ones. While at dinner we told our Son that his teacher said that he was one of the kindest most loving, empathetic, warm hearted people (not just child) she had EVER met, We were so proud to hear that. After telling him this he looked at me and said well who raised me? (I was a single Mom for 8 years before meeting my Husband) and I said who, he said, "you raised me Mama, how could I be anything but that way" I started to cry in the resturaunt, then our Daughter piped in and said "yeah Mama, were good kids cause you're the best Mom in the world." My heart melted and I was SO overcome with joy. I was just wondering if any of you have had those moments of.."oh my God, being a parent is SO incredible, and I loves these little buggars SOOO much" If so, what made you feel that way

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 5:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• My moments like that just seem to happen in the oddest moments... (but then again my kids are only 2 and 1..LOL)...like the first time my son said "I love you" back to me or anytime the boys are just running around the house all wild and they just stop to run over and hug me...~sigh~ I love life in those moments!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• AAAWWW One time At my sons school He showed me where to sit for his concert so i had a good view and he ran off to join his class in the next room and he poked his head in and said I love you mom! Everyone did a awwwwww! I don't get many of those moments now that he is almost 14 so i hold tight to that one!!! Good job mama!
    mamamom431

Answer by mamamom431 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My daughter is 2 and I know if makes me crumble when she tells me that I am a good Mommy and that she loves me. How wonderful to hear those sweet words from your children, Momma!! I can't imagine how proud you must be to get such a nice compliment from your son's teacher. Good job!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 11:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Thank you Mama's. I love hearing all these stories. Thanks again for the kind words.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2009