I'm trying to potty train my daughter but i don't know how to get started any info will help me very much thanks Gaby

britneysmommy

Asked by britneysmommy at 5:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, I hope I can help. first thing you do is try to figure out if she is ready(pulling her diaper off when its messed up is the first thing you notice) . Start a routine. take her to BR when she wakes up, after meals, a certain time of the day and before bed. Does she have her own potty. take her when you go even if she doesn't do anything. Let nightime be the last try. Get her to go after she drinks something too. Its a process and can be fun so don't get upset if it doesn't happen right away.It does take time. Getting upset will stop her from going and then you have to start all over.Afte she learns to go during the day pretty good and night time before bed,start with pullups.Don't worry if she messes up once in a while.Have fun☺
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009